EverLast Battery – 6N12A-2D / (B54-6A) – 6 Volt, Conventional Battery with Acid Pack -6 1/16 L X 2 3/16 W X 4 1/2 H
- POWER: This design includes heavy duty alloy grids to boost cranking power ensuring the highest possible starting power available in a conventional battery design.
- PERFORMANCE: EverLast conventional batteries feature advanced separators and through-the-partition construction to shorten the current pathway and reduce electrical resistance.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: The manifold vented cover and durable see-through polypropylene case make periodic maintenance as easy as possible.
- LONGER LIFE: Sealed Terminals & Heat Sealed Cover Protects Against Seepage, Reduces Corrosion, and Extends Battery Life.
- FILL AND CHARGE: Exact Fill Volume Acid Bottle Delivers The Correct Amount Of Electrolyte (Acid) With No Leftover Disposal Required. Dry-Charged Plates Provide 70-80% State-of-Charge When Initially Filled With Electrolyte (Acid).